maandag 13 januari 2014

Because creativity is something you need to do...

Do you recognize this? Spending an awful lot of time on browsing on the internet at your favorite webshops, staring at products you might want to buy, but not doing anything crafty for real? This tempted to be that kind of evening, but finally I got myself away from my computer and into my craft stuff. 

But first, I looked around at my Pinterest board for some inspiration. I came across a beautiful card by Tracy on the All Dressed up Challenge blog. You can see her amazing card here! I used this design/layout and gave it my own twist. I also used the easy technique of lining out an image to make it a bit popping up from the background, which I found earlier this week at Tip Top Tuesday. I found that BG70, a color I find usually hard to use in my coloring because it is too light, is perfect for this purpose!

Of course I'd like to join a challenge with this one:

Artistic Inspirations - #74 Anything goes/Feminine


Herken je dat? Dat je veel te veel tijd doorbrengt met het rondneuzen op je favoriete webshops, starend naar nieuwe spulletjes die je misschien wil hebben, maar dat je ondertussen niet daadwerkelijk creatief aan het werk gaat? Het leek voor mij zo'n avond te worden, maar uiteindelijk heb ik mezelf achter de computer vandaan weten te krijgen.

Maar voordat het zover was, heb ik eerst op mijn Pinterest board rondgekeken voor wat inspiratie. Ik had eerder deze super mooie kaart van Tracy gevonden op de All Dressed up Challenge blog. Bekijk haar kaart hier! Ik heb ook gebruik gemaakt van een techniek die ik eerder deze week tegenkwam om het plaatje wat meer naar voren te laten komen. Ik vond de techniek op Tip Top Tuesday en eigenlijk is het heel simpel: je trekt gewoon een dun lijntje rondom het hele plaatje. Ik kwam erachter dat BG70, een kleur die ik normaal lastig te gebruiken vind omdat hij zo licht is, hier heel geschikt voor is.

Natuurlijk doe ik ook weer graag mee aan een challenge. Zie hierboven!


Stamp/Stempel: Tiddly Inks
Base/Basis: Stamp Linnen
Coloring/Ingekleurd met: Copics

You can also purchase this item in my Etsy Shop!

Copics used
Dress/Jurk: RV10, RV11, RV13, B000, B00, B02
Pole/Paal: C3, C5
Hair/Haar: YR23, Y11, Y00, E31
Skin/Huid: E00, E000
Background lining/Achtergrond lijntje: BG70

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I can totally relate to those kind of nights but I'm glad you were able to pull yourself away because this is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Pinterest is my way of life! I get so much inspiration from there so glad you checked it out. :D Also glad you were able to have fun and create something to play along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen