zaterdag 18 januari 2014

Farm

And here it is! The same stamp set, but the other stamps. And of course my new die-namics. I'm quite happy about the background I made with the haystack stamp. Maybe I should have put the text in black, to make it pop more out, but this is fine too. I used "Glossy Accents" to give a thick, glossy layer to my images. Very cool effect! It was a little hard to focus right, but I hope you can see the effect.

I'd like to join the ScrapbookerPhD challenge, which is "use stamps" (#6).

Stamp: My Favorite Things - Farmer girl
Die: Die-namics STAX, My Favorite Things
Colored with Copics


Copics used
Pig: RV10, RV11, C3
Chicken: C3, colorless blender, R27, YR23
Small chicken: Y11, Y15, YR23

1 opmerking:

  1. Adorable stamps. The glossy accent shows up really well on the small chicken, and it makes a real impact. Lovely. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen